Computer Aided Dispatch
The Larimore Computer Aided Dispatch System (CAD) takes the job of Call and Resource Management to the next level.
The ability to easily configure both call-taking and dispatching functions is unseen in dispatching systems available to Law Enforcement agencies.
Care has been put into automating processes, creating quick entry tools, and providing the Dispatcher with Mapping Software unrivaled by our peers.
Larimore’s CAD system is designed for today’s State, County and Local levels.
Full-featured software that handles any situation:
- Supports multi-jurisdictional dispatching
- Expandable to support multi-agency dispatching – Police, Fire, EMS
- Call-taking and dispatching can be combined, or separated
- System allows dispatcher assignments based on geography, agency, or both
- Unit recommendations based on call location
- Ability to quickly dispatch resources to any location by premise name
- Unique configuration module provides quick access to settings and security features
- Supports GPS based resource tracking
Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Mapping
Larimore’s CAD Mapping gives your dispatchers a wealth of critical information at a single glance. It is the ideal complement to the fully integrated Larimore CAD System.
A sample of the benefits the CAD Mapping system provides include:
- Once call locations are validated in CAD, they appear on the Map
- Map displays icons that show the units that have been dispatched to the call
- Extensive information about the call is displayed, including street address, type of call, units assigned to the call. More information is provided upon a right mouse click
- The map automatically re-positions to display each 911 call and all calls around it
- System has unique icon to quickly identify calls in progress
- The map automatically updates each CAD event’s location or call code changes
- Non-911 calls can also be mapped with a keystroke, for calls that escalate
- Dispatchers can “zoom in” and pan any location to see more detail
Multiple Map “layers” display only what Dispatchers want to see:
- Various types of information on the map are each contained in their own “layer” that can be turned on and off by the user
- Optional layers include: fire hydrants, lakes/rivers, railroad tracks, etc. If hydrant layer is used, hydrants can be labeled as active, inactive, out of service, etc.
- Layers can be added after the initial installation
Computer Aided Dispatch with Smart Device Integration
Larimore’s Smart Device Integration Services (SDIS) allows users access to their strategic mobile applications from any authorized smart device. Larimore supports both iOS and Android based devices.
Based on the agency’s established mobile security privileges, an officer can log into the Larimore Mobile Application Menu on either their phone or tablet to access applications.
Real time information can be accessed in the field from CAD concerning incoming calls and calls in progress, records can be searched, and incidents can be reported, all from the officer’s smart device.
The Security Administrator has complete control of which devices are authorized to access the Larimore Mobile Application, and which applications officers are authorized to access. Multiple levels of authentication are required to access the Larimore database, protecting your agency from unauthorized access.