The Larimore Scheduling System is critical to managing the day-to-day staffing needs of any agency. Our template-driven, highly automated system provides all the invaluable tools your department needs to create and manage yearly schedules that only require adjustments when the status of an employee changes.
It’s built-in tracking system monitors sick time, overtime, vacation time, and other needed data. Extensive security allows the administrator to set individual access rights for each employee.
- Accommodates both rotation and cycle based schedules, or build an entirely unique template
- Create schedules by individual, multiple individuals, or an entire Scheduling Group
- Easily transfer employee assignments and track any of these changes
- Agency defined work status codes, and rules based balance adjustments
- Daily changes and Management Reports can be made with ease
The Larimore Human Resource Software System is a comprised of six applications designed to give your organization the tools it needs to manage any number of Human Resource and Personnel functions, including:
- Employment Records System
- Scheduling System
- Training System
- Asset Management System
- Internal Affairs System