Case Management System
The Larimore Case Management System is a multi-tabbed based application that provides all the tools your Detectives and Investigation Bureau Supervisors need to enter, assign, and monitor ongoing Case Investigations.
Investigators can enter, view and manage all of their work records and assignments. Integrated with the Incident Reporting and Master Name systems to provide seamless information transfer, the Case Management System provides supervisors the timely updates they need as Investigators update cases.
Supervisors can assign multiple investigators to one case, restrict access to who can view individual cases, and restrict who is authorized to make entries and changes. An automated record is maintained of all entries and edits in the system, recording who made them and when.
The Case Management System gives your department a robust solution to case queries and case reporting, with numerous search functions, and a vast array of Investigator and Management Reports.
- Ability to enter and track multiple complainant and victims
- Ability to assign an unlimited number of investigators to a case
- User can attach photos, documents, drawings, spreadsheets, recordings, videos
- Previously entered information can be pulled from Master Name system with a few keystrokes
- Robust ‘Search’ functions, fast and easy to use. Search parameters include: Case #, Assigned Date, Investigator, Date, Investigative Status, and Reporting Office.
Sample of Management Reports
- Case Abstract
- Officer’s Daily Activity
- Officer’s Daily Activity (Supervisor)
- Past Due Assignments
- Assignments by Officer, Case Number
- Work Analysis by Officer or Case Number
With seamless multi-jurisdictional data sharing capabilities, we connect and integrate vital department data, leading to greater safety and operational efficiencies for your organization.