Warrant Tracking System
The Larimore Warrant System is a flexible system to handle gathering and managing all relevant Warrant Information.
The primary warrant record stores the Name, Address, and Vehicle information associated with the person named on the Warrant.
The system can also track all activities related to each warrant, including date of issuance, dates of service attempts, date warrant was served, bond amount, and any number of other data needs.
Dispatchers using the Larimore CAD System will be alerted if contact is made by name or vehicle with anyone in the Warrant System.
- Ability to enter all information related to the Warrant including name, address, vehicle, warrant type, warrant number, review date, court issuing, bail amount, etc.
- Ability to enter Transaction records for tracking of service attempts and contacts with individual.
- Robust ‘Search’ functions. Search parameters include Names, Warrant Number, Warrant Date, Status Date, Address, and others
- Fully integrated with Master Name and Master Vehicle systems, automatically updating those based on the Name or Vehicle entries.
- Previously entered information can be pulled from Master Name or Master Vehicle system with just a few keystrokes.
- Warrant Case Abstract
- Warrant Activity Log
- Master Warrant List
- Status Summary Listing
With seamless multi-jurisdictional data sharing capabilities, we connect and integrate vital department data, leading to greater safety and operational efficiencies for your organization.