Field Interview System
The Field Interview System is much more than a historical tracking of officer-based interviews. It provides timely access to crucial information for investigators.
The system has been designed to allow grouping of multiple individuals involved in a single officer generated contact. This allows users the ability to view all persons involved in a single Field Interview contact.
The Larimore Field Interview System also incorporates a ‘duplicate’ feature, which quickly replicates pertinent information between multiple contacts, assuring validity of common data.
- Fully integrated with the Master Name system. Automatically updates with F.I. entries. Previously entered information can be pulled from Master Name system with just a few keystrokes
- Ability to group multiple individuals for single FI contact
- Duplicate feature accelerates the entry of multiple contacts
- Robust ‘Search’ functions are fast and easy to use. Search parameters include names, physical characteristics, gang association, F.I. location, vehicle information, and many more.
- Ability to attach photos, documents, drawings, spreadsheets, recordings, and videos
With seamless multi-jurisdictional data sharing capabilities, we connect and integrate vital department data, leading to greater safety and operational efficiencies for your organization.